Dreaming of being a Designer and looking for real, on the job, behind the scene experience?
Well then we are looking for you!
We need bright, enthusiastic, designers-in-training to join us as an intern to assist the design team with project execution.
The role of design intern would entail: order management; obtaining samples; running errands; and drafting in Photoshop, Illustrator and AutoCAD (AutoCAD skills a plus, but not required).
What we’d like to see:
- Completed at least 1 year of design school/training OR have raw talent and a gifted eye (seen via your portfolio)
- Strong self-motivation and extreme attention to detail
- Confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly and concisely (verbal and written)
- The ability to work with a team
- A great attitude is a must
- Killer work ethic
- We’re looking for 15-20 hours per week.
- This is an unpaid role during the duration of the internship (6 months minimum)
Potential for a paid role as you show yourself irreplaceable to our team, and that's what we are hoping!
- Your schedule will be given to you from the Design Team Lead, as well as the Designer you are assisting.
- You ultimately will answer to the Design Team Lead and Anisa and Casey.
How To Apply:
- Submit form below or Email: email@example.com with the subject “Designer Position – [your name]”.
- Include in Email: Resume; Portfolio; Design Board that best illustrates what you can bring to Truth & Co.
- Submit a video of yourself answering 2 questions:
1. What are you most excited about with this opportunity?
2. In your opinion, what are your strengths and weaknesses?