If you are an Interior Designer with experience creating beautiful rooms and managing projects, and love working with a team while having a fantastic attitude, we are looking for you! All design work is under the direction of Anisa and Casey Darnell.
We love the team approach in collaborating and your ability to take direction in this environment is essential in this job.
In this role, you will create, manage, and implement every step of the client projects, from sourcing products and materials, regular communication, creating design boards, problem solving and project installations.
Flexibility is key as our designers juggle several projects at once.
Experience We'd Like To See:
- 2+ years of professional interior design experience
- Strong AutoCAD skills and Adobe Illustrator & photoshop skills (helpful but not a must)
- Strong knowledge of trade sources
- Extreme attention to detail as this job thrives in the details
- Strong ability and experience communicating and consulting directly with clients
- Vision Casting: Confidence and ability to communicate your ideas clearly
- Strong leadership, self-motivation and initiative taking
- The ability to work with a team and take direction; no egos
- Part time to start, 20-25 hours a week, with future growth to full time
Who you are responsible to; Job personal specifics:
- You will answer to Anisa and Casey directly with some scheduling coming from our business administrator (Leigh Anne)
- Job and client assignments will come from Anisa
- You will be paid by our business administrator
How To Apply:
- Submit form below or Email email@example.com with the subject “Designer Position – [your name]”.
- Include in Email: Resume; Portfolio; Design Board that best illustrates what you can bring to Truth & Co.
- Submit a video of yourself answering 2 questions:
1. What are you most excited about with this opportunity?
2. In your opinion, what are your strengths and weaknesses?