If you are motivated, spirited and extremely organized (really just love helping someone get it done), we are looking for you!
The personal assistant will work with members of the T&C design team.
The Personal Assistant will be responsible for:
- Estimates: Assist in taking notes and entering in data & pricing (in excel or numbers) to generate estimate for clients
- Time Management: Arrange and coordinate meetings, events and daily schedules
- Client & Contractor Communication: Assist in screening, responding and distributing incoming communications
- Calendaring: Setting up meetings (time management)
- Managing Trade accounts (Setting up/Following up with)
What we’d like to see:
- 2 years experience; or ability to demonstrate rockstar potential in this role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills in Excel/Numbers (apple)
- Organizational and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Ability to take initiative and be a team player
- ALWAYS pleasant to be around!
This is a part-time position, paid at an hourly rate, and we’re looking for around 20-25 hr/week minimum commitment.
As we grow this job will grow. The eventual goal being full time.
Who You Answer to and personal specifics:
- You will be responsible to the Design team lead and Casey and Anisa.
- Not involved in personal or business finances; you will be paid by T&C Business Administrator
- Not over or directing designers; will communicate with designers and be over any interns
- Next Day schedule will need to be updated before previous morning
How To Apply:
- Submit form below or Email: email@example.com with the subject “Personal Assistant – [your name]”.
- Submit a video of yourself answering 2 questions:
1. What are you most excited about with this opportunity?
2. In your opinion, what are your strengths and weaknesses?